Chinese Bonsai Banyan Tree
₹299.00 Inc. Tax
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate
- Light : Bright
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : Yes
- Bonsai plant sapling will be sent , for actual bonsai please contact us.
How to take care Chinese Bonsai Banyan plant
Bonsai trees live in small pots and there world dries out much quicker than plants in the ground or in bigger pots so close attention should be paid to watering checked and water your Bonsai every day.
Fertilizing a Bonsai is essential to its health because the nutrients in the soil leave very quickly with the water when new growth appears in the spring it’s time to start feeding your bonsai use an organic liquid fertilizer or a chemical fertilizer diluted to one-half strength.
You should repot your ficus every two years in the spring using a basic soil mix.
What you will get :
- Each package contains : 1 pcs Chinese Bonsai Banyan plant (5-8 inch)
- Planters Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.