Chinese Bonsai Banyan Tree
₹300.00 Inc. Tax (-14%)
- Free delivery across India , maximum PIN code covered.
- Chinese Bonsai Banyan is very easy to take care of.
- Well rooted plant.
- This plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
- Fast delivery across India.
- Well packaging by professional team.
- Plant care advice will be given by nestreeo support team.
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate
- Light : Bright
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care Chinese Bonsai Banyan tree :
- Watering : Bonsai trees live in small pots and there world dries out much quicker than plants in the ground or in bigger pots so close attention should be paid to watering checked and water your Bonsai every day.
- Fertilizing : Fertilizing a Bonsai is essential to its health because the nutrients in the soil leave very quickly with the water when new growth appears in the spring it’s time to start feeding your bonsai use an organic liquid fertilizer or a chemical fertilizer diluted to one-half strength.
- Re potting : You should repot your ficus every two years in the spring using a basic soil mix.
- Location : Ficus can be grown indoors close to a Sunny window or outdoor year round in warmer climates. Direct morning sunlight is preferable direct afternoon sun can sometimes burn the delicate lips.
What you will get :
- Each package contains : 1 pcs Chinese Bonsai Banyan tree (5-8 inch)
- Planters Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact.
For actual bonsai as shown on the image, please contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
There are no inquiries yet.