How to take care Chinese Fringe Flower :
- These plants are low maintenance and not terribly fussy. Their lighting requirements range from part sun to full sun; and although they prefer rich soil, they can also grow in clay.
- Loamy, slightly acidic (but well-drained) soil is preferred Also irrigate occasionally because this plant prefers soil moist but not soggy.
- While not minding the occasional trim to control shape and size, this shrub prefers to be pruned in the spring after blooming to avoid compromising next spring’s flowers.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 01 pcs of Chinese Fringe Flower, Loropetalum Chinese (8-10 Inch)
- Planters Size : 3-4 inch Plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us