Christmas Cactus Any Color Plant
₹399.00 Inc. Tax (-25%)
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate / Well Drained Planter
- Light : Moderate/ Indirect Light
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : Yes
Frequently Bought Together
How to Care for Christmas Cactus plant
Use a quality soil rich in humus and other nutrients.Maintain an optimal climate of 65 degrees.
Keep the soil evenly moist while your plant is blooming, misting it frequently.
Place the cactus in an east-facing window for moderate light and some direct sun.
Apply a high-potassium fertilizer every two weeks once buds form.Re-pot your cactus each year after flowering.
What You Get:
- Each packages contains : 1 * pics of Christmas Cactus (Schlumbergera) plant (4-7)
- Planters Size : 3-4 inch Plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 22 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.