Clerodendrum Bungei,Glory Flower Plant
₹369.00 Inc. Tax
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate / Well Drained Planter
- Light : Medium / Warm Climate
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care Clerodendrum Bungei,Glory Flower plant
These are very attractive and unusual plants which flower and fruit late in the summer and produce spectacular fruits into the autumn. However only three of the species in this huge genus of tropical and sub tropical plants are genuinely hardy in UK gardens.
The three which are hardy have large terminal panicles or corymbs of flowers with cylindrical tubes and protruding stamens. The flowers are scented although the scent of C. bungei especially is unpleasant.
These plants are best grown in or behind a warm border or a wall to get them to flower at their best. However growers should be aware that these are spreading suckering plants which need plenty of room.
What you get :
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Clerodendrum Bungei,Glory Flower plant (8-10 Inch)
- Planter Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.