Clusia Rosea , Autograph Plant
₹399.00 Inc. Tax
Clusia rosea is an ornamental leafy houseplant that is remarkably sturdy and easy to care for. Its stiff, leathery leaves are a dark olive green in colour and are said to be so tough, you could carve your name into them – hence the popular name ‘Autograph Tree’.
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate / Moist Soil
- Light : Bright/Indirect Sunlight
- Growth Rate : Fast
- Air Purifying : Yes
- Pet Friendly : No
How to take care Clusia Rosea , Autograph plant
Clusia rosea like lots of bright light and thrive outdoors in full sun in tropical climates. Grown indoors as houseplants, they will cope with medium light levels and some degree of shade.
Water well, keeping the soil moist at all times, however these are tough plants and can resist periods of drought.
Average to warm household temperatures between 16-29°C are ideal and the warmer the better. Will not tolerate cooler temperatures below 10°C.
Clusia rosea enjoy high humidity levels. Place on a shallow gravel tray filled with water and mist regularly. Ideally suited to steamy kitchens and bathrooms.
An irritant if eaten. Keep out of reach of children and animals.
What you get :
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Clusia Rosea , Autograph plant (6-10 inch)
- Planter size : 4-6 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.