Coleus Superfine Rainbow Color Plant
₹229.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India.
- Coleus Superfine Rainbow Color is very easy to take care of.
- It comes with one 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters.
- This plant size (6-10 Inch)
- Coleus Superfine Rainbow Color plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
- All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
How to take care Coleus Superfine Rainbow Plant:
- Planting and Care : Coleus has long been considered a shade plant but the best leaf color is achieved with morning sun and some degree of afternoon shade. Many varieties do well in both shade and part-sun. Some can take quite a bit of sun as long as they are not allowed to dry out. Avoid overly damp soils, which can cause leaf drop and encourage disease. Plant coleus after danger of frost has passed when soil temperatures have warmed sufficiently and evening temperatures are above 60 degrees F. Feed plants regularly with a water-soluble fertilizer, especially if they are growing in containers.
To maintain plant form, pinch back every few weeks to prevent flower formation. Pinch just above a set of leaves or branching junction for the best appearance; don’t leave a stub. Some gardeners leave the small flowers, but it’s best to pinch them off to direct more energy into stem and foliage growth. Coleus left to flower may lose vigor as the plant puts energy into seed production.
What You Get:
- Each packages contains : 1 * pics Coleus Superfine Rainbow Color Plant (6-10 Inch)
- Planters Size : 3-4 inch Plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.