How to take care Ficus Compacta Variegated plant
Cordyline needs bright light, but avoid direct sunlight in unhabituated plants. Also, green-leaved cordyline tends to do best with direct light, while those with other colored leaves may prefer bright indirect or filtered sunlight.
Cordyline needs a rich, well-drained high-quality potting mix with a pH of 6 to 6.5. If you move the plant outdoors during warmer months, make sure the outdoor soil drains well and any threat of frost has passed. Outdoor plants also need to be well secured; with its large leaves, they can catch in the wind and topple over.
It is important to keep the soil continuously moist. Reduce watering during the winter and water your plant whenever the soil surface starts to feel dry.You can feed the plant weekly during the growing season with a liquid 20-20-20 fertilizer at half-strength. Do not fertilize during the winter.
What you get :
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Cordyline Chocolate Queen plant (8-10 Inch)
- Planter Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.