Cordyline Chocolate Queen Plant
₹299.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India
- Cordyline Chocolate Queen is a low caring live foliage plant.
- Cordyline Chocolate Queen plant with one plastic pot.
- This plant comes with one 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Cordyline Chocolate Queen plant size (5-10 Inch)
How to take care Ficus Compacta Variegated :
- Light : Cordyline needs bright light, but avoid direct sunlight in unhabituated plants. Also, green-leaved cordyline tends to do best with direct light, while those with other colored leaves may prefer bright indirect or filtered sunlight.
- Soil : Cordyline needs a rich, well-drained high-quality potting mix with a pH of 6 to 6.5. If you move the plant outdoors during warmer months, make sure the outdoor soil drains well and any threat of frost has passed. Outdoor plants also need to be well secured; with its large leaves, they can catch in the wind and topple over.
- Water and Fertilizer : It is important to keep the soil continuously moist. Reduce watering during the winter and water your plant whenever the soil surface starts to feel dry.These plants can be fed in the spring with slow-release pellets. You can feed the plant weekly during the growing season with a liquid 20-20-20 fertilizer at half-strength. Do not fertilize during the winter.
- Temperature and Humidity : Cordyline thrives in temperatures above 62 degrees Fahrenheit and prefers a high humidity environment. Avoid putting the plant near a cold draft like a window, especially if the temperature drops lower than 62 degrees Fahrenheit. These are jungle plants, so if you’re experiencing leaf drop, try raising both the temperature and humidity.
- Maintenance : A mature, well-trimmed plant should have stems of various heights, up to 3 to 4 feet, and be clothed in leaves to the soil level. Over time, cordylines tend toward legginess so you will want to trim back individual stems in a staggered pattern.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 Pics Cordyline Chocolate Queen Plant (5-10 inch)
- Planters Size: 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.