How to take care Cordyline Fruticosa (Kiwi) Plant
As an indoor plant, it does very well with the consistent, comfortable indoor temperatures found in most homes and office settings. Set houseplants outdoors during the spring and summer in temperate climates. Be sure to provide shelter from harsh elements and bring the plant indoors well before the first frost.
Give it a good watering when the soil surface has dried out. Use rainwater, filtered water, or bottled water because the plant is sensitive to fluoride and other chemicals typically found in tap water. Fertilize lightly with a balanced, liquid houseplant fertilizer diluted to half strength.
Soil loamy, sandy, or even on the clay side is fine, as long as it’s amended with peat or other organic matter to improve drainage, retain the right amount of moisture, and provide some nourishment.
Keep up with regular pruning to remove dead leaves. Trim back stems to produce a staggered pattern of stems of varying heights.
What you get :
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Cordyline Fruticosa (Kiwi) plant (8-12 Inch)
- Planter Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.