Cordyline Fruticosa (Kiwi) Plant
- SKU: BSN15529
₹299.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India.
- Cordyline Fruticosa is very easy to take care of.
- It comes with 4 inch plastic planter or grow bags.
- This plant size (6-10 Inch)
- This plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
- All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
Frequently Bought Together
How to take care Cordyline Fruticosa (Kiwi) Plant :
- Light & Temperature : As an indoor plant, it does very well with the consistent, comfortable indoor temperatures found in most homes and office settings. Set houseplants outdoors during the spring and summer in temperate climates. Be sure to provide shelter from harsh elements and bring the plant indoors well before the first frost. Outdoors, the shrub can do well in light settings ranging from deep shade to full sun. More sun brings out more leaf color.
- Watering & Feeding : Give it a good watering when the soil surface has dried out. Set houseplants onto a pebble tray with water to improve humidity around the plant, but be careful not to allow the water in the tray to touch the bottom of the container. Use rainwater, filtered water, or bottled water to water Red Sister because the plant is sensitive to fluoride and other chemicals typically found in tap water. Fertilize lightly with a balanced, liquid houseplant fertilizer diluted to half strength. Do not use superphosphate fertilizers. If using a granular slow-release fertilizer, do not allow fertilizer to touch the leaves or stems as this can cause burning. Protect the plant against any contact with chemicals (including leaf shine products) because these plants are especially sensitive to non-organic substances. If growing in the landscape, be sure to amend the soil with organic matter to provide nourishment and good drainage. Keep it moist. Cordyline fruticosa is not drought tolerant.
- Soil & Transplanting : Soil loamy, sandy, or even on the clay side is fine, as long as it’s amended with peat or other organic matter to improve drainage, retain the right amount of moisture, and provide some nourishment. If planting in a pot or container, remember Ti Plants tend to be top-heavy, so choose a sturdy, heavy container to prevent toppling. If planted in the landscape, provide support to prevent toppling.
- Grooming & Maintenance : Keep up with regular pruning to remove dead leaves. Trim back stems to produce a staggered pattern of stems of varying heights.
What You Get :
- Each packages contains : 1 * pics of Cordyline Fruticosa (Kiwi) Plant (6-10 Inch)
- Planters Size : Plant will be sent in 4 inch plastic planter or grow bag.
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.