Crassula Ovata, Jade Plant (Big Leaf) – Succulent Plant
₹299.00 Inc. Tax
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Low
- Light : Medium / Shady Sunlight
- Growth Rate : Slow
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care Crassula Ovata, Jade plant :
- Temperature : Jade plants like the dry season very much. The best daytime temperature for them is 65-75 F. (18-24 C). Cold weather and damp weather are not good for Jade.
- Watering : Water a jade plant.You need to be careful when watering a succulent. Succulents store water in their leaves and they do not like to be overwatered.
- Light : Jade Plants and other houseplants on the windowsill.Jade Plant and other houseplants on the windowsill.Lighting is important to any plant. Succulents like the light very much but do not need as much.
- Soil : You can your regular potting soil mixture if it doesn’t hold too much moisture. Like any other succulent, the soil mixture for Jade plants needs aerating and proper draining. Add coconut coir and Pine bark to make the soil more drainage friendly.
- Fertilizer : Jade plant does not need a lot of fertilizer. But for the best care, you can fertilize Jade plant once every six weeks. The fertilizer mixture needs to be more diluted than you would normally use.
- Humidity : Low humidity is best for Jade plants. 30 to 50% humidity is perfect. Place the Jade plant either outside on the balcony or on the deck or by an open indoor window to keep the air around it circulating.
- Repotting : Jade plant in a pot.You have to be careful when repotting Jade plants. You cannot just re-plant a jade plant from a small pot to a larger pot.
What you get:
- Each package contains : 1 pics Crassula Ovata plant big leaf, Jade Plant (2-5 inch)
- Planters size : 2-3 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
There are no inquiries yet.