Dendrobium Orchid Purple
- SKU: BSN15066
₹699.00 Inc. Tax
Only 1 left in stock
- Free delivery across India.
- Dendrobium Orchid Purple is very easy to take care of.
- It comes with one 3-4 inch round shape plastic orchid planters.
- This plant size (8-12 Inch)
- Dendrobium Orchid Purple will be sent with orchid potting mixture.
- Plant will send with/without flower.
- All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
How to take care Dendrobium Orchid Purple :
- Dendrobium orhids can store water and are more tolerant of dry soil than overly wet soil. Water them every 1-2 weeks. Allow the top 1 inch (2.5 cm) of the soil to dry before re-watering.
- Some species of dendrobium orchids have water-storing pseudobulbs, meaning they can go 2 weeks between waterings.
- It is preferable to water your orchid in the morning so that its leaves are dry before night.
- Use a diluted orchid fertilizer once a week. Purchase a balanced fertilizer designed specifically for orchids to feed your plant. Dilute it with water in a 4:1 ratio for regular fertilization. Apply the fertilizer once a week as directed.
- Alternatively, use the full-strength fertilizer once a month to feed your plant.
- Maintain a humidity level of at least 50% for your orchid. Ideally, the dendrobium orchid should have a 50-70% humidity level around them. Increase humidity by running a humidifier near your plant.
- You can also place a shallow tray filled with water near your plant to help increase humidity in the immediate area.
- Do not place the plant in the tray of water, as the water may rot the roots of the orchid over time.
- Prune the orchid’s blooms to promote regrowth. After your orchid has finished blooming, use sharp scissors to cut off the flowering stem. Make the cut at a slight angle, just above the point it emerges from the rest of the plant. Doing this will allow for new growth to emerge during the next growing period.
- Not trimming your orchid after it blooms may prevent it from blooming again.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 pics Dendrobium Orchid Purple Plant ( 8-12 inch)
- Planters Size: 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.