Desmodium ,Golden Legume Plant
₹379.00 Inc. Tax
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate / Evenly Moist Soil
- Light :Bright Light outdoor
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : Yes
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care Desmodium ,Golden Legume plant
Growing desmodium plants is not difficult, as they tolerate a variety of conditions. They can grow in full sun or partial shade. They prefer soil that is moist to dry, so good drainage is a must. That said, these plants tolerate drought well, so water until established and then leave them alone. Fertilizer is also not typically necessary, as these plants grow vigorously. Desmodium is a great plant for a meadow area of your garden, for a trellis, or for attracting native species and pollinators. Give it the right conditions and it will thrive and add more nitrogen to help enrich your soil
What you get :
- Each package contains : 1 pics Desmodium ,Golden Legume Plant (6-12 inch)
- Planter size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.