Dracaena Compacta Plant
- SKU: BSN12789
₹329.00 Inc. Tax
Out of stock
- Free delivery across India.
- Dracaena Compacta is a low caring live dracaena plant.
- Dracaena Compacta plant comes with one 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Dracaena Compacta plant size (4-6 Inch)
- Dracaena Compacta plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
How to take Dracaena Compacta Plant :
- Light and Temperature : This plant thrives best in low light conditions. However, if grown indoors, it can also tolerate high indoor light.The only difference is that it will require frequent watering up to once a week. With more light, plants will use water at a higher rate.The ideal temperature range for the dwarf dracaena lies between 65° and 80° degrees Fahrenheit, but it can tolerate colder temperatures up to 40° degrees Fahrenheit.
- Watering and Feeding : The dwarf dracaena generally does best when grown on the dry end of the watering spectrum. The slow growth of the plant makes it difficult to determine symptoms of over or under watering.Sometimes, symptoms such as brown tips or brown spots on the leaves can show up a few weeks after the initial damage has occurred.This is why it’s best to keep weekly track of water application or consider using a self watering planter.Changing factors in the environment such as light and temperature also affect the watering schedule of how frequently and how much you should water your plant.When the soil has low moisture content and almost dried out is a good sign of your plant needs watering.Dracaena plants are famous for displaying brown leaf tips from being sensitive to boron and fluoride. Indoor professionals who maintain plants indoors recommend avoiding tap water and use distilled water for watering Dracaenas.Due to its slow growth rate, Dracaena Janet Craig compacta does not need a lot of feeding.However, if the plant has not been repotted for a few years, you can feed some liquid fertilizer in summer and spring, every one to two months.
- Soil and Transplanting : When potting or transplanting use a well-drained soil to avoid soil becoming heavily soaked when watering. Transplant when the plant grows too large for the pot. Make sure the pot has drainage holes.Use a well-aerated potting mixture made up of at least 50% or more organic matter. Another option is planting in lava rock.A bagged potting soil for house plants like an African violet soil mix works well.Check up every spring to make sure that the roots of the plant aren’t filling the pot. If they are, repot your plant to a larger pot.
- Grooming and Maintenance : The dracaena compacta is an easy plant to grow but slow growing and require some attention to stay in the best condition. Remember – slow growing plants take time to replace damaged leaves.Keep an eye on the level of air humidity as it can affect the appearance and growth of the plant.The ideal humidity level is at 25%. If the humidity is low, compacta can dry out. If it’s too high, you may end up overwatering the plant without realizing it.To keep the leaves in their best shape, wipe them with a damp cloth once a month to remove dirt and dust.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Dracaena Compacta Plant (4-6 inch)
- Planters Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.