How to take care Dracaena Fragrans :
- Place : Place dracaena plants in an area that receives bright, indirect light. They prefer daytime temperatures between 60 and 70 degrees Fahrenheit, with cooler nights. Ideal relative humidity levels are between 30 and 40 percent.
- Water : dracaena with lukewarm water deeply until water drains through the bottom of the pot. Wait for the surface of the soil to dry between watering.
- Fertilize : dracaena once a month during the spring and summer with 20-20-20 water-soluble fertilizer.
- Mist the foliage with water from a spray bottle during the winter or when the humidity is low.
- Wipe the leaves gently with a soft, damp cloth if they become dusty.
- Remove any yellowed or dried leaves from the plant. Cut off the leaf stalks at the base with pruning shears to control the height of the plant during any time of the year.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 pics Dracaena Fragrans (4-7 inch)
- Planters Size: 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.