Dracaena Fragrans, Twister Dragon Plant
- SKU: SRT16412
₹579.00 Inc. Tax
Few house plats as easy to grow and welcome in the home as the attractive dracaena plant.Although tropical by nature, it adapts beautifully to average home condition.
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate / Well Drainage Soil
- Light : Indirect Light
- Growth Rate : Slow
- Air Purifying : Yes
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care Dracaena Fragrans, Twister Dragon plant
Dracaena is a versatile plant, coping with light shade through to bright, indirect light. Avoid direct sunlight.
Water when the soil starts to dry out at the top, water well and allow to drain thoroughly. Dracaena are relatively drought tolerant. Do not over water as this will cause the leaf tips to blacken.
Average household temperatures between 16-24°C but can cope with as low as 12°C for short periods.
This plant filters airborne toxins and is part of our clean air plant collection.
The sap is toxic to animals. It is not considered poisonous to people, but Dracaena is not fit for human consumption.
What you get :
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Dracaena Fragrans, Twister Dragon plant (8-12 inch)
- Planter size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.