How to care Dracaena :
- Light : Low light is fine, but they like it a little brighter. New leaves will narrow if there isn’t enough light.
- Water : Keep evenly moist, although if you have to err, do so on the dry side. (But keeping it too dry will result in brown leaf tips.) Use non-fluoridated water as they are sensitive to fluoride.
- Temperature : Keep above 50ºF if possible. They do best in the mid-70ºs to low 80ºs.
- Soil : Loose, well-drained potting mix.
- Fertilizer : During growing, fertilize with slow-release fertilizer or use a 20-20-20 liquid fertilizer at half-strength every month.
- Toxicity : Toxic to cats and dogs, if eaten. Cats may have dilated pupils, and both cats and dogs can present symptoms such as vomiting, excess saliva and lack of appetite. As a pet owner, it’s important to select your houseplants with care and doing so means being educated about plants that are poisonous to our furry friends.
What You Get :
- Each packages contains : 1 * pics of Dracaena Marginata Plant (5-10 Inch)
- Planters Size : 3-4 inch Plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.