Dracaena Mysore Ruby (Dracaena Baby Doll)
- SKU: BSN5968
₹399.00 Inc. Tax (-18%)
- Free delivery across India
- Dracaena Mysore Ruby is a low caring live air purifying plant
- Dracaena Mysore Ruby plant with one plastic pot.
- Dracaena Mysore Ruby plant is comes with one 3-4 inch round shape plastic planter.
- Dracaena Mysore Ruby comes with 5-10 inch in size.
How to take care Red Dracaena:
- Place red dracaena in a bright area, out of direct sunlight. Supply additional lighting with plant lights or compact fluorescent lights in areas with dim lighting. The appearance of fading and dying leaves is a sign of too little light, while dry brown leaves signal sunburn caused by direct sunlight.
- Water red dracaena whenever the soil surface dries out. Water thoroughly until water runs out the drainage hole. Use a tray to catch excess water or water at the sink or tub.
- Do not allow red dracaena to stand in water.
- Mist the red dracaena leaves two to three times a week, more often when the air is dry. Red dracaena enjoys a humid environment. The leaf tips dry out and turn brown when not enough humidity is present.
- Dust leaves regularly with a damp cloth to prevent buildup of dust on the broad leaves.
- Fertilize red dracaena in the spring with a time-release houseplant formula.
- Inspect the leaves for evidence of mealy bug, mites and scale. Watch for small webs, spotted leaves or holes in the leaves. When insects are present, spray with a pyrethin-based insecticide suitable for houseplants.
- Repot red dracaena in the spring. When new growth appears, turn small pots
upside down, holding the plant between your fingers and exposing the root mass. A solid root mass indicates the need for repotting. Look for signs of root crowding in larger plants. When re-potting is needed, move the plant to a pot that is 1 to 2 inches larger in diameter. Add additional potting soil to the bottom and sides of the pot, keeping the plant at the height it was originally planted. Tamp the soil around the plant and water immediately after re-potting.
What You Get:
- Each packages contains : 1 * pics of Mysore Ruby plant (5-10 Inch)
- Planters Size : 3-4 inch Plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.