How to take care Dracaena Red Dwarf plant
Place red dracaena in a bright area, out of direct sunlight. Supply additional lighting with plant lights or compact fluorescent lights in areas with dim lighting. The appearance of fading and dying leaves is a sign of too little light, while dry brown leaves signal sunburn caused by direct sunlight.
Water red dracaena whenever the soil surface dries out. Water thoroughly until water runs out the drainage hole. Use a tray to catch excess water or water at the sink or tub.
Mist the red dracaena leaves two to three times a week, more often when the air is dry. Red dracaena enjoys a humid environment. The leaf tips dry out and turn brown when not enough humidity is present.
Fertilize red dracaena in the spring with a time-release houseplant formula.
What You Get:
- Each packages contains : 1 * pics of Dracaena Red Dwarf plant (6-10 Inch)
- Planters Size : 3-4 inch Plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.s.