Dumb Cane Green Magic
- SKU: BSN12955
₹499.00 Inc. Tax
Out of stock
- Free delivery across India.
- Dumb Cane Green Magic plant is very rare but easy to take care of.
- Dumb Cane Green Magic plant comes with one 4-5 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Dumb Cane Green Magic plant size (6-15 Inch)
- Dumb Cane Green Magic plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
How to take care Dumb Cane Green Magic :
- Dumb Cane Green Magic doesn’t require much care to thrive. Although it tolerates low light, it does best in bright, indirect light with protection from sun. Filtered light is especially important in the spring and summer when Dumb Cane Green Magic is putting out new leaves, which may suffer from sunburn if exposed to bright light that shines directly on the plant. When planting in a container, use a general-purpose potting mix with plenty of peat moss to help retain moisture. This plant likes consistently moist, well-drained soil that is allowed to dry out to an inch or so below the surface between watering. Soggy soil can be fatal, so make sure your potted plant doesn’t sit in water.
- High humidity, on the other hand, is a plus. If your plant’s foliage develops brown edges, it’s not getting enough humidity. You may need to move the potted plant to a more humid spot like the bathroom. Some gardeners like to keep the pot on a saucer filled with wet pebbles to boost the humidity level.
- Dumb Cane Green Magic’s sap irritates human skin and eyes, and burns the mouth and throat—sometimes paralyzing the vocal cords. Handle this plant carefully.
What You Get:
- Each packages contains : 1 * pics of Dumb Cane Green Magic Plant (6-15 Inch)
- Planters Size : 4-5 inch plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.