Dwarf Kamini (Murraya Paniculata) Plant
( 1 Review )Rated 4.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating01
- SKU: BSN1016
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
₹399.00 Inc. Tax
Store: Biswas Nursery
- Free delivery across India.
- Dwarf Kamini (Murraya Paniculata) plant is easy to take care bonsai plant.
- Dwarf Kamini (Murraya Paniculata) plant comes with one 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Dwarf Kamini (Murraya Paniculata) plant size (5-12 Inch)
- Dwarf Kamini (Murraya Paniculata) plant will be sent with prepared soil or coco peat
- All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
How to care Dwarf Kamini:
- Provide your plant sunlight and well-draining, fertile, loamy soil.
- Water the plant infrequently, allowing it to dry somewhat between watering. Measuring the soil occasionally with a moisture meter will help you establish a watering schedule.
- Prune in winter to shape the tree and reduce the size, remove dead wood and branches that rub.
- Feed plants older than two years with a all-purpose fertilizer. This should be done in the spring before new growth begins. Container-grown shrubs will need a fertilizer specified for potted plants. Instructions for these specially formulated fertilizers, including appropriate amounts per application, will vary.
- Place a container-grown in a room with south-facing exposure during the winter to ensure that it receives enough sunlight. Ideally, should be exposed to six or more hours of sunlight per day. Indoors, this may not be possible, so expose your shrub to as much light as possible.
What you get:
- Each packages contains: 01 pcs of Dwarf Kamini (Murraya Paniculata) (3 -6 inch)
- Planters Size :3-4 inch Plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be send with coco peat or prepared soil. The actual size of the product may vary with the product send to you.
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.