Dwarf Kamini (Murraya Paniculata) Plant
₹299.00 Inc. Tax
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate / Moist Soil
- Light : Bright , Indirect Light
- Growth Rate : Slow
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to care Dwarf Kamini plant
Provide your plant sunlight and well-draining, fertile, loamy soil.
Water the plant infrequently, allowing it to dry somewhat between watering. Measuring the soil occasionally with a moisture meter will help you establish a watering schedule.
Prune in winter to shape the tree and reduce the size, remove dead wood and branches that rub.
Feed plants older than two years with a all-purpose fertilizer. This should be done in the spring before new growth begins. Container-grown shrubs will need a fertilizer specified for potted plants. Instructions for these specially formulated fertilizers, including appropriate amounts per application, will vary.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Dwarf Kamini (Murraya Paniculata) (5-8 inch)
- Planters size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.