Dwarf Kamini (Murraya Paniculata) Plant
₹329.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India , maximum PIN code covered.
- Dwarf Kamini (Murraya Paniculata) plant is very easy to take care of.
- Well rooted plant.
- This plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
- Fast delivery across India.
- Well packaging by professional team.
- Plant care advice will be given by nestreeo support team.
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate / Moist Soil
- Light : Bright , Indirect Light
- Growth Rate : Slow
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to care Dwarf Kamini:
- Provide your plant sunlight and well-draining, fertile, loamy soil.
- Water the plant infrequently, allowing it to dry somewhat between watering. Measuring the soil occasionally with a moisture meter will help you establish a watering schedule.
- Prune in winter to shape the tree and reduce the size, remove dead wood and branches that rub.
- Feed plants older than two years with a all-purpose fertilizer. This should be done in the spring before new growth begins. Container-grown shrubs will need a fertilizer specified for potted plants. Instructions for these specially formulated fertilizers, including appropriate amounts per application, will vary.
- Place a container-grown in a room with south-facing exposure during the winter to ensure that it receives enough sunlight. Ideally, should be exposed to six or more hours of sunlight per day. Indoors, this may not be possible, so expose your shrub to as much light as possible.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Dwarf Kamini (Murraya Paniculata) (5-8 inch)
- Planters size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
There are no inquiries yet.