Echeveria Imbricata, Blue Rose Echeveria succulent plant
The blue rose echeveria isn’t picky. Place it in full sun or partial shade. If grown indoors, give the plant bright light throughout most of the day. As one of the hardiest succulents, the imbricata can tolerate lower temperatures.
When Echeveria imbricata Blue Rose are first potted, they will require more water, once established they will need less water. Allow the soil to dry between watering.When watering, use caution to avoid pouring water into the rosettes.
Like most succulents, the echeveria imbricata grows easily in healthy, sandy soil offering good drainage. It can also tolerate slightly acidic or alkaline soil.The plant doesn’t require repeated transplanting.
This low-growing succulent does not require grooming. But, if you notice the lower leaves shriveling, pull them off to allow healthy leaves to grow in their place.
What you get :
- Each package contains : 1 * pics Echeveria Imbricata, Blue Rose Echeveria succulent plant (3-5 inch)
- Planter size : 2-3 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.