Echeveria Pulvinata Rose Succulent Plant
₹499.00 Inc. Tax (-22%)
- Free delivery for all over India.
- Echeveria Pulvinata Rose is a low caring live succulent plant.
- Echeveria Pulvinata Rose succulent plant with one plastic pot.
- Echeveria Pulvinata Rose plant comes with one 2-3 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Echeveria Pulvinata Rose succulent plant plant comes with 2-3 inch in size.
- he Peperomia houseplant
is an attractive addition to a desk, a table or as a member of your
houseplant collection. Peperomia care is not difficult and Peperomia
plants have a compact form that lets them occupy a small space wherever
you choose to place them.
Read more at Gardening Know How: Types Of Peperomias: Tips For Growing A Peperomia Houseplant https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/houseplants/peperomia/growing-peperomia-houseplants.htm
How to take care Graptopetalum Bellum Succulent :
- Plant your succulent in a pot that drains: Succulents do not like to live in wet soil. As plants accustomed to high temperatures and little moisture, they can actually rot, contract disease, or die if overwatered. Potting in a planter that has slots for drainage can help prevent overwatering.
- Use succulent soil or soil that drains well: Using the correct type of soil will help your plant thrive. Because succulents don’t appreciate overwatering, using soil that drains will keep your plants appropriately moist.
- Plenty of sunlight (at least half a day): These plants hail from hot, dry climates and love plenty of sunlight. Although they will go dormant in the winter and require less sunlight, most succulents like at least a half day to a full day of sunlight depending on what type of plant you have chosen.
- Water heavily, but not often: Overwatering is an issue with succulents. Watering every day and leaving the plant with soaking soil will kill your succulent. However, simply misting them will also leave them wanting more. Supply your plant with a large amount of water about once a week (also varies depending on the variety). Check the soil to see that it is drying between waterings.
- Maintain a warm temperature: Succulents like about 70-80 degrees in summer months and 50-60 in winter months.
What You Get:
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Echeveria Booth Succulent Plant (2-3 inch)
- Planters Size : 2-3 inch Plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.