How to take care Echeveria Runyonii Topsy Turvy Succulent plant
Most varieties of succulents need at least half a day to a full day of sunlight.
Remove plants from their pots and plant making sure the soil level remains the same depth on the plant.
Succulents need good draining soil. For container planting, you can purchase cactus soil or incorporate sand, gravel or volcanic rock for better drainage. The container you are planting in should have a drainage hole
After planting, water in well and allow the soil to dry between waterings. Water when soil is dry and the sun is shining. Succulents don’t like to have wet feet.
Most succulents need very little fertilizer. Watering with a well-balanced fertilizer once a month will be all they need.
What You Get:
- Each packages contains : 1 * pics of Echeveria Runyonii Topsy Turvy Succulent Plant (4-6 Inch)
- Planters Size : 2-3 inch plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.