Episcia Reptans Flame Violate
( 3 Reviews )Rated 4.67 out of 5 based on 3 customer ratings03
₹299.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery all over India.
- Episcia Reptans Flame Violate is a low caring live air purifying plant.
- Episcia Reptans Flame Violate plant with one plastic pot.
- Episcia Reptans Flame Violate plant is comes with one 2-3 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Episcia Reptans Flame Violate plant comes with 3-6 inch in size.
How to take care Episcia Reptans Flame Violate :
Place flame violet near a window, but away from direct sunlight, which can scorch its leaves. Also keep your plant away from heat vents or drafty windows. High humidity is a must. It’s a good idea to use a pebble tray or room humidifier for your plant. If the leaves get brown edges and flower buds shrivel without opening, the air is too dry.
Re pot in spring every couple years to refresh the soil. Flame violet has shallow roots and a spreading habit, so a wide, shallow pot works best. Or, you can put the plant in a hanging basket and allow the stems to trail over the side of the pot.
- Origin: Colombia and Venezuela
- Height: 6 in (15 cm)
- Light Requirements: Bright, indirect sunlight.Flame violets that don’t bloom aren’t getting enough light. Place your plant near a bright window, but out of direct sun.
- Water Requirements: Keep evenly moist. This plant likes humidity, so misting or placing over a pebble tray will help keep the leaves from drying.
- Temperature Requirements: 55 – 75°F (13 – 24°C)
- Soil & Fertilizer Requirements: African violet soil or a good peat moss soil mix is best for these plants. Fertilize spring to fall with half strength liquid fertilizer.
Longevity & Propagation: This plant will last for many years if propagated. Propagate by rooting leaf clippings.Take single leaf stem cuttings in spring. Dip the cut end in water, then rooting hormone powder. Put the stem in moist potting mix, then firm the mix around the stem so that it stands up. Enclose the whole pot in plastic to hold in humidity. Roots should develop in about a month, and you should see plant lets form from the base of the cutting about a month after that.
- Leaves are drying out; flower buds don’t bloom – increase the humidity, move plant to a less sunny location.
- Leaves turn yellow and fall off – reduce amount of water.
What you get:
- Each package contains : 1 pcs Episcia Reptans (3-4 inch)
- Planters Size: 2-3 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.