Episcia Reptans Flame Violate
( 4 Reviews )Rated 4.75 out of 5 based on 4 customer ratings04
- SKU: BSN733
How to take care Episcia Reptans Flame Violate plant
Place flame violet near a window, but away from direct sunlight, which can scorch its leaves.
Re pot in spring every couple years to refresh the soil. Flame violet has shallow roots and a spreading habit, so a wide, shallow pot works best.
Keep evenly moist. This plant likes humidity, so misting or placing over a pebble tray will help keep the leaves from drying.
African violet soil or a good peat moss soil mix is best for these plants. Fertilize spring to fall with half strength liquid fertilizer.
What you get:
- Each package contains : 1 * pics Episcia Reptans Plant (4-6 inch)
- Planter size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
Why plants from nestreeo ?
Safe Packaging and all India Delivery
Assured Replacement In Transit Damage
Expert Guidance on Gardening and plants
There are no inquiries yet.