How to take Care Euphorbia Milii plant
Although crown of thorns belongs to the species of Euphorbia succulent plants, it can only store a limited amount of water using its stems. The plant also takes in water through the leaves, so misting the plant on a daily basis may help.
In fact, spraying with a weak saline solution works great because this plant does well at the seaside in full sun.
The plant needs minimal nourishment but does respond to slow-release fertilizer, and it does very well in poor but well-drained soil.
However, a special cactus soil mix would be best.
This plant has a high drought tolerance. However, the best way to water succulents like this plant is on a weekly basis and remember to allow the soil to dry completely.
The plant grows well if placed under direct bright light in areas with cooler summers. In the regions governed by scorching, summer weather, set the plant in areas with good afternoon shade to avoid withering.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 * pics Euphorbia Milii Dwarf (Pink) plant (6-10 inch)
- Planters Size: 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.