Euphorbia Milii Yellow Red By-Color Plant
₹499.00 Inc. Tax (-30%)
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Medium / Moist Soil
- Light : Bright Sun Light
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : No
How to take Care Euphorbia Milii plant
Although crown of thorns belongs to the species of Euphorbia succulent plants, it can only store a limited amount of water using its stems. The plant also takes in water through the leaves, so misting the plant on a daily basis may help.
The plant needs minimal nourishment but does respond to slow-release fertilizer, and it does very well in poor but well-drained soil.
The root ball should not remain moist for an extended period to avoid root rot.
This succulent plant hungers for sunlight. If you want the crown of thorns as a house plant, position it in a bright, sunny window on the west or south side of your home. Unlike many houseplants, bright light and likes direct sunlight.
What you get:
- Each package contains : 1 pics Euphorbia Milii Yellow Red by-colour Plant (6-10 inch)
- Planters Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 22 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.