Euphorbia Milli Pink Red by-colour Flowering Plant
- SKU: BSN6920
₹450.00 Inc. Tax (-21%)
Out of stock
- Free delivery across India
- Euphorbia Milli (Pink Red) is a low caring live cactus plant.
- Euphorbia Milli (Pink Red) plant with one plastic pot.
- Euphorbia Milli (Pink Red) plant comes with one 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Euphorbia Milli (Pink Red) plant size (6-10 Inch)
How to take Euphorbia Milii :
- Although crown of thorns belongs to the species of Euphorbia succulent plants, it can only store a limited amount of water using its stems. The plant also takes in water through the leaves, so misting the plant on a daily basis may help.
- In fact, spraying with a weak saline solution works great because this plant does well at the seaside in full sun.
- The plant needs minimal nourishment but does respond to slow-releas fertilizer, and it does very well in poor but well-drained soil.
- However, a special cactus soil mix would be best.
- The root ball should not remain moist for an extended period to avoid root rot.
- This plant has a high drought tolerance. However, the best way to water succulents like this plant is on a weekly basis and remember to allow the soil to dry completely.
- This succulent plant hungers for sunlight. If you want the crown of thorns as a house plant, position it in a bright, sunny window on the west or south side of your home. Unlike many houseplants, bright light and likes direct sunlight.
- As with all succulents and cacti, provide the soil with excellent drainage
- A soil mixture containing about one-third perlite or pumice makes a good well-drained soil option.
- The plant grows well if placed under direct bright light in areas with cooler summers. In the regions governed by scorching, summer weather, set the plant in areas with good afternoon shade to avoid withering.
- Although the crown of thorns remains healthy even without fertilizers, an occasional, diluted dose of basic fertilizer helps with bloom production. However, choose a type of fertilizer without boron as the plant reacts sensitively to this micro nutrient.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 pcs Euphorbia Milli Pink Red by-colour plant (6-10 inch)
- Planters Size: 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 22 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.