Euphorbia Milli (Red) Plant
( 1 Review )Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating01
- SKU: BSN1380
₹325.00 Inc. Tax (-21%)
- Free delivery across India
- Euphorbia Milli (Red) is a low caring live cactus plant.
- Euphorbia Milli (Red) plant with one plastic pot.
- Euphorbia Milli (Red) plant comes with one 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Euphorbia Milli (Red) plant size (6-10 Inch)
How to take Euphorbia Milii :
- Although crown of thorns belongs to the species of Euphorbia succulent plants, it can only store a limited amount of water using its stems. The plant also takes in water through the leaves, so misting the plant on a daily basis may help.
- In fact, spraying with a weak saline solution works great because this plant does well at the seaside in full sun.
- The plant needs minimal nourishment but does respond to slow-release fertilizer, and it does very well in poor but well-drained soil.
- However, a special cactus soil mix would be best.
- The root ball should not remain moist for an extended period to avoid root rot.
- This plant has a high drought tolerance. However, the best way to water succulents like this plant is on a weekly basis and remember to allow the soil to dry completely.
- This succulent plant hungers for sunlight. If you want the crown of thorns as a house plant, position it in a bright, sunny window on the west or south side of your home. Unlike many houseplants, bright light and likes direct sunlight.
- As with all succulents and cacti, provide the soil with excellent drainage. A soil mixture containing about one-third perlite or pumice makes a good well-drained soil option.
- The plant grows well if placed under direct bright light in areas with cooler summers. In the regions governed by scorching, summer weather, set the plant in areas with good afternoon shade to avoid withering.
- Although the crown of thorns remains healthy even without fertilizers, an occasional, diluted dose of basic fertilizer helps with bloom production. However, choose a type of fertilizer without boron as the plant reacts sensitively to this micronutrient.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 pcs Euphorbia Milii Red (6-10 inch)
- Planters Size: 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. The actual size of the product may vary with the product send to you.
Free shipping on this product.
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 22 cm|
There are no inquiries yet.