How to take care of Ficus Altissima Golden Gem plant
Plant the ficus in a well-draining potting mix. Plant in a deep pot with drainage holes so the water can run out. Place the ficus near a window in a room that gets bright light in the summer with more moderate light in the winter. Turn the plant occasionally so all the growth does not occur on one side.
Water weekly during the summer with room-temperature water. Add water until it drains from the bottom of the pot. Discard the excess water if it flows into a container.
Fertilize during the active growth period in summer. You will see new leaves appear and branches grow during this time. Use a general-purpose fertilizer diluted to half strength and fertilize every three or four weeks until the active growth period ends.
What you get:
- Each packages contains 01 pcs of Ficus Altissima Golden Gem Plant (10-12 inch)
- Planters size : 6 inch plastic planters (round shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.