Ficus Benghalensis (Indian Banyan Tree Bonsai) Plant
₹249.00 Inc. Tax
Want to explore your creativity by creating a Bonsai , Ficus Benghalensis (Indian Banyan Tree Bonsai) is here to match your requirement.
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Low / Well Drainage Pot
- Light : Medium
- Growth Rate : Slow
- Air Purifying : Yes
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care Ficus Benghalensis :
- Water : Allow the the soil to almost dry out before watering then saturate ensure good drainage as plant don’t like sitting in water.
- Light : Ficus benghalensis prefers bright indirect light but can tolerate some light shade.
- Temperature : Ideal temperature are 16 to 30 degree Celsius.
- Feed : Apply a week dose of fertilizer once or twice a month during the growing season.
- Care Tips : Insufficient light or incorrect watering can Trigger leave drops adjust as necessary and your plan should quickly recover.
What you will get:
- Each package contains : 1 pics Ficus Benghalensis (Indian Banyan Tree Bonsai (7 inch)
- Planters size : 3/4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
For actual bonsai as shown on the image, please contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
There are no inquiries yet.