Ficus Benghalensis (Indian Banyan Tree Bonsai) Plant
- SKU: BSN1651
₹245.00 Inc. Tax
Out of stock
Ficus benghalensis has large thik oval shaped literary leaves similar to those ficus elastica. Prominent pale pink green veins stand out against the glossy richness of the leaf colour . You can easily manage their size as container grown house plan to add height and texture to room.
How to take care Ficus Benghalensis :
- Water : Allow the the soil to almost dry out before watering then saturate ensure good drainage as plant don’t like sitting in water.
- Light : Ficus benghalensis prefers bright indirect light but can tolerate some light shade.
- Temperature : Ideal temperature are 16 to 30 degree Celsius.
- Feed : Apply a week dose of fertilizer once or twice a month during the growing season.
- Air purifying this plant filters airborne toxins and is part of our clean air plant collection.
- Care Tips : Insufficient light or incorrect watering can Trigger leave drops adjust as necessary and your plan should quickly recover.
What you will get:
- Each package contains : 1 pcs Ficus Benghalensis (Indian Banyan Tree Bonsai (7 inch)
- Planters Size : 3/4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. The actual size of the product may vary with the product send to you.
For actual bonsai as shown on the image, please contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.