Ficus Benghalensis (Indian Banyan Tree Bonsai) Plant
₹269.00 Inc. Tax
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Low / Well Drainage Pot
- Light : Medium
- Growth Rate : Slow
- Air Purifying : Yes
- Pet Friendly : Yes
- Bonsai plant sapling will be sent , for actual bonsai please contact us.
How to take care Ficus Benghalensis plant
Allow the the soil to almost dry out before watering then saturate ensure good drainage as plant don’t like sitting in water.
Ficus benghalensis prefers bright indirect light but can tolerate some light shade.
Ideal temperature are 16 to 30 degree Celsius.
Apply a week dose of fertilizer once or twice a month during the growing season.
Insufficient light or incorrect watering can Trigger leave drops adjust as necessary and your plan should quickly recover.
What you will get:
- Each package contains : 1 pics Ficus Benghalensis (Indian Banyan Tree Bonsai (7 inch)
- Planters size : 3/4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.