Ficus Black Prince Rubber Plant
- SKU: BSN11347
₹459.00 Inc. Tax (-17%)
- Free delivery across India
- Ficus Black Prince Rubber is a low caring live indoor plant.
- Ficus Black Prince Rubber plant with one plastic pot.
- Ficus Black Prince Rubber comes with one 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Ficus Black Prince Rubber plant size (6-10 Inch)
Frequently Bought Together
- This item: Ficus Black Prince Rubber Plant(
₹459.00Inc. Tax (-17%))
How to take care Rubber Plant :
The key to rubber plant care is balance. It likes just the right amount of sun and water. If you can give it just the right amount of both, you’ll have a happy, strong and tall rubber tree. Rubber plants will tell you if they need more sunlight or water if they start to drop their lower leaves. Read on to learn about the most ideal conditions and care for your rubber plant.
- Light : Rubber plants prefer bright, indirect light that isn’t too hot. Direct sunlight can result in scorched leaves. You can keep your rubber plant near a window with a sheer curtain to give it just the right amount of sunlight. The more variegated varieties need more light to help bring out their colors, so make sure they especially get enough bright light.
- Water : These plants require more water during their growing season in the summer. You should keep the soil moist, but not drowning. You should also wipe the leaves down with a damp cloth to keep them moist and to help your plant absorb more sunlight. Misting is another option if you don’t want to wipe down every leaf. Keep your rubber plant in well-draining soil at all times to combat root rot.
- In their dormant season in the winter you want to keep the soil dry but not too dry. Let the top few inches of the soil dry in between waterings to make sure you don’t overwater. If the leaves start to droop, then your rubber plant is telling you it needs more water.
- Temperatures : Rubber plants generally prefer temperatures between 60°F to 75°F. In the winter, they can survive in temperatures as low as 50°F. Just like with water and sun needs, a good balance of temperature is ideal for this plant’s growth. It prefers moist and humid air due to its tropical origin, but can survive in less humid temperatures. Rubber plants are sensitive to temperature changes and prefer to live in areas with consistent humidity and temperature.
- Toxicity : A rubber plant’s sap can cause skin irritation for some people. Make sure to wash your hands thoroughly after handling your plant, especially if you come in contact with the sap. Consuming this plant can cause mild tummy trouble or more severe symptoms like diarrhea or vomiting depending on how much is consumed.
What You Get:
- Each packages contains : 1 * pics Ficus Black Prince Rubber Plant (6-10 Inch)
- Planters Size : 3-4 inch Plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.