Ficus Bonsai Plant
₹399.00 Inc. Tax (-23%)
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Medium / Moist Soil
- Light : Bright Sun Light
- Growth Rate : Slow
- Air Purifying : Yes
- Pet Friendly : Yes
- Bonsai plant sapling will be sent , for actual bonsai please contact us.
- he Peperomia houseplant
is an attractive addition to a desk, a table or as a member of your
houseplant collection. Peperomia care is not difficult and Peperomia
plants have a compact form that lets them occupy a small space wherever
you choose to place them.
Read more at Gardening Know How: Types Of Peperomias: Tips For Growing A Peperomia Houseplant https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/houseplants/peperomia/growing-peperomia-houseplants.htm
How to take care Ficus Bonsai plant
Universally, ficus will appreciate as much full, strong Sunshine as you can provide.Ficus grown at the Bonsai learning centre are placed in locations where they will receive the maximum amount of sunshine during the day.
ficus like to dine well.They are heavy feeders ,although certainly not gourmands. Standard chemical fertilizer mixture which provide nitrogen .Organic are ok as well although you may want to avoid them for indoor cultivation because they will encourage insect infestation.
What you will get :
- Each package contains : 1 pics Ficus Bonsai plant (6-10 inch)
- Planters Size : 4-6 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.