How to take care Ficus Religiosa plant
The ficus should be water normally which means it should be given water generously whenever the soil gets slightly dry.
Fertilize weekly or every 2 weeks during summer , every 2 to 4 weeks during winter liquid fertilizer can be used as well as organic fertilizer pellets.
Repot the tree during spring every other year using a basic soil mixture.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 pcs Ficus Religiosa (Sacred Fig Peepul Tree) (5-8 inch)
- Planters Size: 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.