First Love ( Xanthostemon chrysanthus ) Red Plant
₹359.00 Inc. Tax
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate / Well Drained Planter
- Light : Bright / Partial Shade
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care First Love ( Xanthostemon chrysanthus ) red plant
Choose a sunny position and ensure the soil has good drainage. Improve the soil with compost and an organic pelletised fertilizer. The more organic matter in your soil the better it will perform.
Once planted, water in with eco-seaweed and mulch around the plant to help retain moisture and keep the weeds down. Like most rainforest plants, First Love require regular moisture in order to thrive.
First Lovecan be grown from seed but germination is quite slow so it’s more common to purchase as a potted plant.
As mentioned above First Love grow best in warm climates but they can handle some cooler winter weather.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 1 pics First Love ( Xanthostemon chrysanthus ) red Plant (6-10 Inch)
- Planters Size : 3-4 inch plastic planters (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.