Fittonia Verschaffeltii, Pink Angel
- SKU: BSN14741
₹339.00 Inc. Tax
Only 1 left in stock
- Free delivery across India.
- Fittonia Verschaffeltii, Pink Angel is very easy to take care of.
- It comes with one 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters.
- This plant size (3-5 Inch)
- Fittonia Verschaffeltii, Pink Angel plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
- All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
How to Grow Fittonia Verschaffeltii, Pink Angel Plant:
- The plant needs to be kept constantly moist with a high level of ambient humidity provided by frequent misting or by growing it in a tray filled with pebbles and water.
- Ideally, most growers find it’s easiest to grow these lovely but temperamental plants in terrariums or covered gardens where they can get the high humidity and diffuse light they love so much.
- Light : As a tropical plant that naturally grows in the humid bright shade of tropical forests, this plant prefers similar conditions when grown as a houseplant. It dislikes full sunlight, preferring bright, indirect sun. It will also thrive under fluorescent lights.
- Soil : Fittonia grows well in standard potting soil with a peat-moss base. The soil should retain some moisture but should also drain well. You can use smash dry leaf or coco feed.
- Water : Keeping the plant appropriately moist can be a challenge. Fittonia is prone to collapse if it’s allowed to dry out. Although it will recover quickly if thoroughly watered, repeated fainting spells will eventually take their toll on the plant. At the other extreme, fittonia plants that are allowed to stagnate in water will develop yellowed, limp leaves.
- Temperature and Humidity : Nerve plant thrives at temperatures around 70 degrees F. but will tolerate a range from the low 60s to low 80s. These plants prefer humid conditions similar to that found in rainforests. Regular misting will keep the plants from drying out. In arid climates or during the dry months of winter, using a room humidifier may be helpful. Terrariums or bottle gardens are naturally moist environments well suited to nerve plant.
- Fertilizer : During its growing season, nerve plants should be fed weekly with a weak dose of liquid fertilizer formulated for tropical plants. A 5-5-5 NPK fertilizer diluted to half strength is a good formulation.Spray fungicide twice in a month.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 pics Fittonia Verschaffeltii, Pink Angel Plant (3 – 5 inch)
- Planters Size: 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.