Gardenia Dwarf, Ananta Dwarf Plant
₹299.00 Inc. Tax (-17%)
- Free delivery across India , maximum PIN code covered.
- Gardenia dwarf, Ananta dwarf plant is very easy to take care of.
- Well rooted plant.
- This plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
- Fast delivery across India.
- Well packaging by professional team.
- Plant care advice will be given by nestreeo support team.
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate / Moist Soil
- Light : Medium
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care Gardenia Dwarf, Ananta Dwarf Plant :
- Planting: Plant gardenias in light shade, preferably where they will be protected from harsh afternoon sunlight. Gardenias need good air circulation, so don’t crowd them closely together. In regions where they are marginally hardy, plant gardenias in a location protected from hard freezes and drying winter winds. As with many spring-blooming shrubs, fall is the best time for planting because it gives the root system more time to get established.
- Soil: Gardenias demand a well-drained, acidic soil (with a pH of less than 6.0) that is rich in organic matter. Add peat moss or compost when planting, then apply a few inches of mulch around your plants to keep them moist (but be sure to keep it away from the crown of the plant). Gardenias have shallow root systems, so avoid cultivating around the root zone once they are established.
- Watering: Gardenias like consistently moist but not soggy soil, and require about an inch of rain (or equivalent watering) per week. In containers, use a light, well-drained soil and keep plants evenly watered.
- Fertilizing: Fertilize gardenias lightly in spring, once the chance for frost has passed, with a slow-release fertilizer for acid-loving plants, such as an azalea fertilizer. Look for a formulation that includes iron and magnesium. Then fertilize your plants once again in late June. Another option is to use a half dose of fertilizer more frequently. Make sure the soil is moist before and after fertilizing. If you plan to overwinter your gardenias outdoors, do not fertilize them in the fall, new growth may be killed if temperatures drop below 15 degrees F.
- Pruning: Prune gardenia shrubs in summer after they have finished flowering so you don’t remove any buds. Before pruning, make sure the variety you’re growing only blooms once and has completed its blooming cycle. If it does bloom more than once, prune off faded flowers just below the leaf node to encourage repeat blooming.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 1 pics Gardenia Dwarf, Ananta Dwarf plant (6-9 Inch)
- Planter Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
There are no inquiries yet.