How to take care Garlic vine plant
Garlic vine likes full sun, so choose a place So choose a place, where there are more than 6 hours of sunshine. Due to its large size and its thought of as tender nature, it is more practical to develop it in outdoor gardens.
Garlic vines like moderate water and drained rich organic soil. These plants should be given water regularly. You can water twice a day during hot summers and dry weather.
However, in order to develop garlic vine, there is no need for additional amendments in the soil, but in the growing time the presence of organic fertilizers increases the benefit of the plant, it is also helpful in the production of flowers.
What You Get :
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Garlic Vine plant (6-10 Inch)
- Planters Size : 3-4 inch Plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.