Garlic Vine Purple-Pink To White (Mansoa alliacea) Flowering Plant
( 1 Review )Rated 4.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating01
- SKU: BSN6516
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
₹599.00 Inc. Tax (-33%)
Store: Biswas Nursery
- Free delivery across India
- Garlic Vine is a low caring live flowering creepers.
- Garlic Vine flowering plant with one plastic pot.
- Garlic Vine flowering plant comes with one 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Garlic Vine flowering plant size (5-10 Inch)
How to take care Garlic vine :
This plant is a popular ornamental plant in compact, beautiful and continuous flower tropical gardens. It blossoms twice a year and is covered with abundant flowers. Its flowers begin to turn white on the throat and purple at the top and turn into a lavender light shade over time, and eventually, the white is almost lost. You will find 3 different colors of flowers on the plant at the same time. It can also be grown easily in the containers, but after flowering, it is necessary to sorting when the flower ends.
- Location and soil : Garlic vine likes full sun, so choose a place So choose a place, where there are more than 6 hours of sunshine. Due to its large size and its thought of as tender nature, it is more practical to develop it in outdoor gardens.
- Temperature : Mansoa alliacea plants prefer warm temperatures and cold temperatures in the summer. Normal temperatures throughout the year for Mansoa alliacea is very good. It is hardy for temperatures above 34-36 degrees Fahrenheit, should avoid cold temperatures. In the tropical and sub-tropical areas, it flourishes very well in outdoor.
- Watering : Garlic vines like moderate water and drained rich organic soil. These plants should be given water regularly. You can water twice a day during hot summers and dry weather.
- Fertilizer : However, in order to develop garlic vine, there is no need for additional amendments in the soil, but in the growing time the presence of organic fertilizers increases the benefit of the plant, it is also helpful in the production of flowers. Therefore, you should use liquid fertilizer every two weeks for the active development of these plants or organic fertilizer in the growing period.
What You Get :
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Garlic Vine plant (5-10 Inch)
- Planters Size : 3-4 inch Plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
No more offers for this product!
There are no inquiries yet.