How to take care Graptopetalum Leatherpetal plant
Like many succulent the Graptopetalum Leatherpetal required light sun during the growing season. During the winter, a southern exposure of the sunlight is perfect for this succulent.
A rich fast-draining gritty sand mixed soil is ideal for this succulent.
During the growing season, this succulent required a fertilizer mix.Suspended feeding during the dormant winter period.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 01 pcs of Graptopetalum Leatherpetal (4-8 Inch).
- Planters Size: 3-4 inch Plastic Planters (Round Shaped).
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.