How to take care Guava, Amrud, Peyara ( Grafted) Plant
Guava can be grown in both humid and dry climates.
Plant guava in full sun.
Plant guavas in compost-rich, well-drained soil.
Avoid planting guava in low spots where cold air and cross can settle.
What you get:
- Each package contains : 1 * pics Guava, Amrud, Peyara ( Grafted) plant (8-10 inch)
- Planter Size : Plant will be sent in grow bag.
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.