How to take care Gulmohar plant
These trees do best in full sunlight, so choose an area that gets at least six full hours a day. Without adequate light, you might not see the showy red-orange flowers for which the royal poinciana is known.
A royal poinciana tree will grow in a variety of soil conditions, as long as there is drainage. Make sure that the soil dries out between waterings. The tree will tolerate clay, loamy, sandy, or gravelly soils. After planting, cover the soil around the tree—leaving some space near the trunk—with a 2-inch layer of mulch.
Water the tree on a regular basis during the spring, summer and early fall. Keep the soil moist, but never soggy, until the roots become established. During the late fall months, gradually cut down on the water supply before stopping extra watering during the winter months when the tree goes dormant.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 01 pics of Gulmohar, Delonix Regia, Red Orange Red krishnachura Plant (5-10 Inch)
- Planters size : 3-4 inch Plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.