Gulmohar, Delonix Regia, Red Orange Red Krishnachura Plant
₹269.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India.
- Gulmohar, Delonix Regia, Red Orange Red krishnachura Plant is very easy to take care of.
- Gulmohar, Delonix Regia, Red Orange Red krishnachura Plant comes with one 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Gulmohar, Delonix Regia, Red Orange Red krishnachura Plant size (5-10 Inch)
- Gulmohar, Delonix Regia, Red Orange Red krishnachura Plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
How to take care Gulmohar plant :
Plant a royal poinciana tree in a location where it has enough space to grow. Not only can this variety of tree reach up to 40 feet, but it can also spread to between 40 and 60 feet wide. While the tree can provide a lot of shade, it can also be damaging if not planted in the proper area. Keep the plant away from walls, pavement or anything else it might spread into, as the tree has shallow roots and can easily cause damage.
Litter will happen if the branches—which are brittle—break or when the seed pods fall to the ground. You can help reduce the chances of the branches breaking if you can provide a spot with protection from winds and prune to form a strong branching structure.
- Light : These trees do best in full sunlight, so choose an area that gets at least six full hours a day. Without adequate light, you might not see the showy red-orange flowers for which the royal poinciana is known.
- Soil : A royal poinciana tree will grow in a variety of soil conditions, as long as there is drainage. Make sure that the soil dries out between waterings. The tree will tolerate clay, loamy, sandy, or gravelly soils. After planting, cover the soil around the tree—leaving some space near the trunk—with a 2-inch layer of mulch.
- Water : Water the tree on a regular basis during the spring, summer and early fall. Keep the soil moist, but never soggy, until the roots become established. During the late fall months, gradually cut down on the water supply before stopping extra watering during the winter months when the tree goes dormant.
- Temperature and Humidity : The royal poinciana tree is native to tropical forests, so it does well in warm, humid environments. It cannot tolerate temperatures below 45 degrees Fahrenheit. It’s easily grown outdoors in parts of Florida, Texas, and Hawaii, but in colder states, the tree should be kept in a greenhouse, conservatory or on a closed porch.
- Fertilizer : Give the tree a balanced liquid fertilizer for four to six weeks after planting and then two to three times per year for the first three years. Give an additional application in early spring and fall. Water the tree thoroughly after the soil has been fertilized.
- Propagating : Seed germination and cuttings are used to propagate this tree. Seeds will need to be scarificed first to break open the seed coat and allow water to germinate the seed. It can take more than five years for a newly planted tree to bloom for the first time.
- Pruning : It’s important to prune royal poinciana trees to create a strong tree structure, as the limbs are susceptible to breakage in high winds. Around late March or early April, right before spring growth starts, prune any major branches that are half the diameter of the trunk or below 8 to 12 feet from the ground.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 01 pics of Gulmohar, Delonix Regia, Red Orange Red krishnachura Plant (5-10 Inch)
- Planters size : 3-4 inch Plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.