Gynura Aurantiaca, Purple Passion Plant
- SKU: BSN15197
₹259.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India.
- Purple Passion is very easy to take care of.
- It comes with one 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters.
- This plant size (4-7 Inch)
- This plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
- All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
How to take care Gynura Aurantiaca, Purple Passion Plant :
- Light : They should be placed in areas of your home that receive bright, but filtered sunlight. If they don’t get enough light, their leaves will lose the brilliant purple color that the plant is known for.
- Water : The roots of purple velvet plants are incredibly delicate and can rot easily. For this reason, soil should be kept only moderately moist at all times. Whatever you do, do not over water this plant.
- Soil : Because of how sensitive the roots are, you should use a potting soil that retains some moisture but drains quite well. You can even add some rocks or gravel to the bottom of your pot to ensure that water is draining well.
- Fertilizer : Gynura aurantiaca is a heavy feeder and can be fertilized once a week during the growing season. Use a simple high quality plant fertilizer that is diluted to 50% of the recommended strength.During the winter months you can reduce fertilizing to once a month or stop completely if the plant is not growing at all.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 * pics Gynura Aurantiaca, Purple Passion Plant (4-7 inch)
- Planters Size: 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.