Haworthia Cooperi Baker
₹359.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India.
- Haworthia Cooperi Baker is very easy to take care of.
- It comes with one 2-3 inch round shape plastic planters.
- This plant size (2-5 Inch)
- Haworthia Cooperi Baker plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
- All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
Frequently Bought Together
How to take care Haworthia Cooperi Baker succulent Plant :
- Haworthia Cooperi – Succulent Plant suits bright light. This plant grow
well in normal room temperatures and are tolerant of dry air.
- During the active growth period,water plentifully as often as necessary to keep the potting mixture thoroughly moist. During the rest of the time, watering only need to prevent the potting mixture from drying out. Do not permit water to collect in the tight rosette.
- Apply standard liquid fertilizer every two weeks during the active growth period.
- Use a soil based potting mixture. Most Haworthia Cooperi – Succulent
- Plant should be move into pots one size larger every spring. Keep these plants
in shallow pots. When maximum convenient pot size has been reach, plants should be top dresses with fresh potting mixture once a year.
- Dry and well-drained gritty soils are suitable for these plants. Use cactus compost or add sand to improve the garden soil drainage.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Haworthia Cooperi Baker (2-5 Inch)
- Planters Size : 2-3 inch Plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.