₹459.00 Inc. Tax
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate / Well Drained Planter / Dry soil
- Light : Medium
- Growth Rate : Slow
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care Haworthia Cooperi White Variegated-Succulent Plant
Haworthia Cooperi – Succulent Plant is a small hardy succulent indoor plant. It suits bright light. This plant grow well in normal room temperatures and are tolerant of dry air.
During the active growth period,water plentifully as often as necessary to keep the potting mixture thoroughly moist. During the rest of the time, watering only need to prevent the potting mixture from drying out. Do not permit water to collect in the tight rosette.
Apply standard liquid fertilizer every two weeks during the active growth period.
Dry and well-drained gritty soils are suitable for these plants.Use cactus compost or add sand to improve the garden soil drainage.
What you get:
- Each packages contains :01 pcs of Haworthia Cooperi white variegated Succulent Plant (3-5 Inch)
- Planters Size : 2-3 inch Plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.
There are no reviews yet.