Haworthia Cooperi White Variegated – Succulent Plant
- SKU: BSN1772
₹529.00 Inc. Tax
Out of stock
Haworthia Cooperi – Succulent Plant is a small hardy evergreen succulent plant, popular as an indoor plant. This plant grow well in normal room temperatures and are tolerant of dry air. It is native to mountains grassland of South Africa and is therefore best suited to warm, dry conditions.The dark green leaves have white bumps on them, are wide at the bottom and taper into a sharper point at the top.
How to take care Haworthia Cooperi white variegated-Succulent Plant:
- Haworthia Cooperi – Succulent Plant is a small hardy succulent indoor plant. Haworthia Cooperi – Succulent Plant suits bright light. This plant grow well in normal room temperatures and are tolerant of dry air.
- During the active growth period,water plentifully as often as necessary to keep the potting mixture thoroughly moist. During the rest of the time, watering only need to prevent the potting mixture from drying out. Do not permit water to collect in the tight rosette.
- Apply standard liquid fertilizer every two weeks during the active growth period.
- Use a soil based potting mixture. Most Haworthia Cooperi – Succulent Plant should be move into pots one size larger every spring. Keep these plants in shallow pots. When maximum convenient pot size has been reach, plants should be top dresses with fresh potting mixture once a year.
- Dry and well-drained gritty soils are suitable for these plants.Use cactus compost or add sand to improve the garden soil drainage.
What you get:
- Each packages contains :01 pcs of Haworthia Cooperi white variegated Succulent Plant (3-5 Inch)
- Planters Size : 2-3 inch Plastic Planters (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be send with coco peat or prepared soil.The actual size of the product may vary with the product send to you.
There are no inquiries yet.