Haworthia Zebra Succulent Plant
₹359.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India , maximum PIN code covered.
- Haworthia Zebra succulent plant is very easy to take care of.
- Well rooted plant.
- This plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
- Fast delivery across India.
- Well packaging by professional team.
- Plant care advice will be given by nestreeo support team.
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Low / Sandy Soil
- Light : Partial Sun
- Growth Rate : Slow
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care Haworthia Zebra succulent plant :
- Light : Haworthia species like bright light, but not direct sunlight. These grow in similar conditions to other succulents. In their native environment, they are often found in the shade of a rock or other object. They do best in a room with a window facing east or west to provide bright light for a few hours a day.
- Soil : Use a cactus mix or very fast-draining potting soil. Many growers warn that mixing potting soil with sand clogs up the pores so the soil doesn’t drain as well, so sand should be avoided. Instead, mix with perlite, aquarium gravel, or pumice.
- Water : Water evenly and generously in the summer, letting the soil media dry out between watering. In the winter, reduce watering to every other month. Never allow water to collect in the rosette.
- Temperature and Humidity : Haworthia species like warmer temperatures in the summer but cool in the winter (down to 50 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Fertilizer : Fertilize during the summer growing season with a cactus fertilizer. Don’t feed during the winter.
What You Get:
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Haworthia Zebra succulent plant (4-5 inch)
- Planter size : 2-3 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
There are no inquiries yet.