Haworthia Zebra Succulent Plant
₹299.00 Inc. Tax
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate / Well Drained Planter / Dry soil
- Light : Medium
- Growth Rate : Slow
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care Haworthia Zebra Succulent Plant
Haworthia species like bright light, but not direct sunlight. These grow in similar conditions to other succulents. They do best in a room with a window facing east or west to provide bright light for a few hours a day.
Use a cactus mix or very fast-draining potting soil. Many growers warn that mixing potting soil with sand clogs up the pores so the soil doesn’t drain as well, so sand should be avoided. Instead, mix with perlite, aquarium gravel, or pumice.
Water evenly and generously in the summer, letting the soil media dry out between watering. In the winter, reduce watering to every other month. Never allow water to collect in the rosette.
Haworthia species like warmer temperatures in the summer but cool in the winter (down to 50 degrees Fahrenheit).
Fertilize during the summer growing season with a cactus fertilizer. Don’t feed during the winter.
What You Get:
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Haworthia Zebra succulent plant (4-5 inch)
- Planter size : 2-3 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
There are no inquiries yet.