How to take care Hoya Kerrii, Heart Leaf, Sweetheart Hoya Succulent Plant
Hoya kerrii loves the sun. I treat them like succulents because they love light THAT much. As a house plant, your best bet is to place it at the brightest spot you have.
Over water may damage the root , need a week drained soil ,water it when the soil approx 80% dry.
Just make sure your soil is draining really well because this plant likes to dry out quick.
What you get:
- Each package contains : 1 * pics Heart Hoya Variegated Plant (4-6inch)
- Planters Size : 2-3 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.