Hibiscus Orange Yellow Flowering Plants
- SKU: BSN7001
₹289.00 Inc. Tax
Out of stock
- Free delivery across India.
- Hibiscus Orange Yellow Flowering Plants are very easy to take care of.
- Hibiscus Orange Yellow Flowering Plants come with one 3-4 inch round shape plastic planters.
- Hibiscus Orange Yellow Flowering Plants size (5-10 Inch)
- Hibiscus Orange Yellow Flowering Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
How to take care Hibiscus Orange Yellow :
- Hibiscus Orange Yellow is a species of annual and evergreen perennial flowering plants, deciduous and evergreen tree. Hibiscus flowering plants has large, range of colours between white, red , yellow, orange, pink, peach, mauve and purple. Flowers are produce constantly, but each blossom lasts only one day. The flowers measure between two to five inches across. The foliage is dark green when fully developed in the summer. In temperate regions, leaves start growing from late spring .Hibiscus shrubs can grow to over 10 feet to 15 feet. Hibiscus grows in tropical and subtropical regions.
- Hardwood cuttings grow well in a sheltered position in full sun or part sun. Cuttings should be stake as the plants produce fine roots at soil level that may break if the stalk is move during a wind. Potted hibiscus should stand outside during summer. For growing in a container, use a well-drained potting mix, preferably one noted for tropical plants. Outdoors, your soil should have lots of organic matter, and it helps to add a layer of compost they prefer a well-drained soil.
What you get :
- Each packages contains : 01 pics of Hibiscus Orange Yellow (6-10 inch)
- Planters size : 4-6 “ plastic planters (round shaped )
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.