Hibiscus Reddish Pink
₹330.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India , maximum PIN code covered.
- Hibiscus reddish pink is very easy to take care of.
- Well rooted plant.
- This plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
- Fast delivery across India.
- Well packaging by professional team.
- Plant care advice will be given by nestreeo support team.
Plant care at a glance :
- Water : Moderate
- Light : Bright
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : No
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care of Hibiscus reddish pink:
Hardwood cuttings grow well in a full sun or part sun. Cuttings should be stake as the plants reduce fine roots at soil level that may break if the stalk is move during a wind. Potted hibiscus reddish pink should stand outside during summer, monsoon or spring. For growing in a container, use a well-drained potting mixed soil, preferably one noted for tropical plants. For outdoors your soil should have lots of organic matter, and it helps to add a layer of compost they prefer a well-drained soil.
What you get:
- Each packages contains : 1 * pics of Hibiscus reddish pink (6-10 inch)
- Planter size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (round shaped)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
There are no inquiries yet.