Hybrid Kamini Plant
₹329.00 Inc. Tax
- Free delivery across India.
- Hybrid Kamini Plant is very easy to take care of.
- It with one 4 inch round shape plastic planters.
- This plant size (8-12 Inch)
- Hybrid Kamini Plant will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil.
- All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.
Frequently Bought Together
How to take care Hybrid Kamini Plant :
- Provide your plant full sunlight and well-draining, fertile, loamy soil. Container-grown orange jessamine will need soilless growing medium formulated for a container.
- Water the plant infrequently, every 10 to 14 days, allowing it to dry somewhat between waterings. A container-grown plant may need to be watered more frequently than a plant grown in the ground. Measuring the soil occasionally with a moisture meter will help you establish a watering schedule.
- Prune in winter to shape the tree and reduce the size, remove dead wood and branches that rub. Use sanitized pruning shears for branches smaller than 1 3/4 inches, and a sanitized, curved-blade, fine-tooth saw for branches larger than 1 3/4 inches. Whenever possible, make your cuts at the base of the branches being trimmed, where the branches attach to the larger branch.
- Feed plants older than two years with a 10-10-10 all-purpose fertilizer, applying no more than 1 tablespoon of fertilizer per foot of plant height. This should be done in the spring before new growth begins. Container-grown shrubs will need a fertilizer specified for potted plants. Instructions for these specially formulated fertilizers, including appropriate amounts per application, will vary.
- Place a container-grown orange jessamine in a room with south-facing exposure during the winter to ensure that it receives enough sunlight. Ideally, your orange jessamine should be exposed to six or more hours of sunlight per day. Indoors, this may not be possible, so expose your shrub to as much light as possible
What You Get:
- Each packages contains : 1 * pics of Hybrid Kamini Plant (5-12 Inch)
- Planters Size : 4 inch plastic Planters (Round Shaped)/ Grow Bag
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
There are no inquiries yet.