How to take care Hydrangea Pink plant
Hydrangeas can easily be grown from cuttings. They root readily and the process makes for a great lesson in propagation.
On a well-established hydrangea, find a branch that is new growth and that has not flowered. New growth will appear lighter in color than old growth, and the stem will not be as rigid.
Place the Hydrangea in a warm area that’s sheltered from direct sunlight and wind with moderate watering.
What you get :
- Each package contains : 1 * pics Hydrangea Pink plant (5-8 inch)
- Planter size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.