Ixora Dwarf (White Rangan ) Plant
- SKU: BSN1364
₹249.00 Inc. Tax
The Ixora plant has been used in the landscape and ornamental plant for decades.
Its also graduated for use as a patio, and houseplant. Many have used it as a formal
hedge in garden .They look attractive when they bloom profusely. However, after blooming, it will take some time for Dwarf Ixora to re-bloom.
How to take care Ixora Dwarf :
- Ixoras like a lot of water. They are woody plants and develop a strenuous root system which must be satisfied with adequate moisture.
- They are acid-loving plants. They grow best in a acidic, rich, well-drained soil. If the soil pH is or becomes alkaline, leaves turn yellow and then need an application or two of a chelated iron supplement for plants.
- Since these are heavy-blooming plants, feed with one of the complete liquid foliar fertilizers every four to six weeks from spring through fall.
- Temperatures are in the 70’s in the summer and not below 60° degrees in the winter indoors.Ixora’s blooms are spectacular and rewarding, far out of proportion to the little care they demand.
What you get:
- Each package contains: 1 pcs Ixora Dwarf (White) Plant (4-8 inch)
- Planters Size: 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Note: Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. The actual size of the product may vary with the product send to you
There are no inquiries yet.