How to take care Jasmine Arabian plant
Maintaining Arabian jasmine is quite easy. Like other tropical plants, the Arabian jasmine requires warm temperatures, lots of sunshine, and high humidity levels.
Loose, loamy soil is preferred by this flowering shrub. It likes an evenly moist, well-draining soil medium. Adding compost will help loosen, enrich, and moisten the soil.
Arabian jasmine requires plenty of water, especially during the summer season. Water this plant regularly to keep the soil moist, though not wet. Avoid soggy soil as this will lead to rot.
Arabian jasmine thrives in warm, tropical climates. Because they are tropical plants, Arabian jasmine needs moderate to high humidity levels.
What you get:
- Each package contains : 1 pics Jasmine Arabian (7-10 inch)
- Planters Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shape)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Note : Plants will be sent with coco peat or prepared soil. If the plant meets its Temporary Wilting Point(TWP) due to delivery delay or similar issues in transit, customers are requested not to worry. Watering it generously will recover its turgidity. For further information, feel free to contact us.
All the image showing on the product is for a reference , original product may vary with the image shown.